Return To Safe Play COVID-19 Guidelines
Turf City is closely following COVID-19 health and safety guidelines as set by the state of NJ. As these guidelines continue to change, Turf City will be sure to update its protocol in order to remain 100% compliant. Our top priority is the well-being of all of our staff and league participants.
Winter League Changes and Safety Procedures
- Players and coaches will enter Turf City through the lobby and exit out the field doors.
- Player/coach check-in will follow Turf City Covid-19 Safety Protocols and Guidelines.
- Only players and coaches will be allowed in the building. No spectators will be permitted to enter the lobby or field.
- Players must come dressed ready to play. Changing areas will not be used during the league.
- Until they reach the bench, all players and coaches must wear a mask.
- Social distancing must be maintained as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the building as well as prominent social distancing signage.
- Upon completion of the game, players must exit the building through the side door which will be unlocked at the end of the game. Players arriving must enter through the front entrance.