Tri-State Boys’ All Stars
TRI-STATE CENTRAL & AA ALL-STAR TRYOUTS
2019-2020 Season Tryouts
- Class of 2021 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Busch Campus
- Class of 2022 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Busch Campus
- Class of 2023 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Busch Campus
- Class of 2024 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Busch Campus
- Class of 2025 (WSYL Team) 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Prep
- Class of 2026 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Prep
- Class of 2027 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Prep
- Class of 2028 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Prep
- Class of 2029 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Prep
- Class of 2030 6:00-8:00pm at Rutgers Prep
Tri-State AA & Central Teams are based in Piscataway, NJ. Tri-State North teams are based in Wayne, NJ.
NORTH ALL-STAR TRYOUTS
- Class of 2024 at Alps Fields in Wayne, NJ | 7:00-8:30pm
- Class of 2025 at Alps Fields in Wayne, NJ | 7:00-8:30pm
- Class of 2026 at Alps Fields in Wayne, NJ | 7:00-8:30pm
- Class of 2027 at Alps Fields in Wayne, NJ | 5:30-7:00pm
- Class of 2028 at Alps Fields in Wayne, NJ | 5:30-7:00pm
- Class of 2029 at Alps Fields in Wayne, NJ | 5:30-7:00pm
1530 Alps Road, Wayne, NJ
Tri-State North teams are based in Wayne, NJ. AA & Central Teams are based in Piscataway, NJ.
For more information contact email@example.com
2019 – 2020 TRI-STATE ALL STARS
Congratulations to those players that have made the
2019-2020 Boys’ All Star Program!
For players that were not able to attend one of our recent tryouts and are interested in joining the Tri-State All Stars, please contact Jody Turco | firstname.lastname@example.org to for available options.
Tri-State All Stars train primarily out of the Rutgers University Busch & Livingston campuses with regional programs out of the Shore Area & South Jersey.
Welcome to the Tri-State Lacrosse Boys’ All Star Program! We are the largest and most competitive lacrosse program in New Jersey. For over 25 years, Tri-State Lacrosse has served athletes in NJ, PA and NY.
TRI-STATE ALL-STAR ALUMNI
Tri-State Lacrosse has provided players with the highest quality learning and developmental environment available for over 25 years. As a result, many of our athletes go on to play collegiately and some professionally. They compete at every level of competition including NCAA DI, DII & DIII, MCLA, MLL, NLL, national teams and overseas.
To see where our players have gone throughout the years CLICK HERE.
One Goal Philosophy
One Goal is a time tested individual and group mind set of breaking down any large, seemingly unattainable task into smaller, more attainable tasks that all contribute toward attaining the larger task or One Goal. It was first used by Tri-State founder Bob Turco with the Ridgewood High School Hall of Fame boys’ lacrosse team in 1990. The team went on to win forty-four straight games and two state championships from 1990-1992. This win streak is the second longest in New Jersey High School Lacrosse History. The familiar One Goal huddle break refocuses the individual and the team to focus on all the little things it takes to be a champion at a sport or successful in school or many things a person, or group of people, attempt to accomplish in life.