No. 1 Notre Dame vs. Albany
Coming off of an unexpectedly stellar performance against Towson, Nick Ossello and PJ Finley appear to have the advantage for Notre Dame. Losing a majority of the face-offs is nothing new for Albany and in fact this expected deficit is less than what they faced against Cornell last weekend.
- Nick Ossello wins 56.4% against Cason Liles
- Nick Ossello wins 64.8% against Stone Sims
- PJ Finley wins 57.3% against Cason Liles
- PJ Finley wins 65.6% against Stone Sims
No. 4 Denver vs. Ohio State
Coming off of his first sub-50% performance of the season, Denver’s Trevor Baptiste looks to rebound against Ohio State.
- Trevor Baptiste wins 60.8% against Christopher May
- Trevor Baptiste wins 69.5% against Jake Withers
Up Next: Annapolis Quarterfinal